Halton Children’s Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy Service
Our aim is to provide a high quality physiotherapy and occupational therapy service to meet the needs of children and young people aged 0-16 (up to 19 if already in the service).
All our therapists are specialists in child development and the assessment of a child’s abilities.
In response to current COVID-19 situation, there has been several changes put in place at Woodview Child Development Centre.
These may change with government guidance:
- Please do not attend an appointment if you or anyone in your household has any COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been told to isolate.
- We ask Adults and children over 11 years of age to wear a mask when entering the building – this will be provided in reception.
- You will be asked about any COVID-19 symptoms when you arrive in reception.
- Initial information gathering will consist of a telephone call from your therapist.
- Some consultations may be completed over the telephone or via Video call if deemed appropriate by therapists.
- You may be asked to bring items of clothing for occupational therapy assessments to reduce the risk of cross infection.
- We are using multiple exit points to reduce patient contact therefore you may be asked to exit via a different door.
- Staff will be wearing the necessary required levels of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to all appointments.
- If anyone in your household displays symptoms or is isolating due to contact with someone with symptoms please do not attend the centre and contact us on 0151 495 5444 to rearrange your appointment.
- All toys or equipment used during assessments are wiped and cleaned between appointments. Therefore toys will be limited during appointments.
Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy Services for Children and Young People
Woodview Child Development Centre
Crow wood health park
Crow Wood lane
Telephone number: 0151 495 5444
Opening times: 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday