The Falls & Rehab Team are a multi-disciplinary team offering multi-factorial assessments.
- A multi-factorial assessment by an appropriately qualified professional within a clinic appointment or prearranged home visit if housebound.
- A resource for other health care professionals
- A central referral point regarding patient falls
- Monitor implementation and correct use of the procedure and associated pathway to ensure appropriate referrals are made to the acute trust
- Carry out complex multi factorial assessments in relation to falls and osteoporosis risk
- Promote falls prevention throughout Warrington
- Liaise with Consultant for Falls/Accident and Emergency/Acute Trust
- Support the education of staff in relation to falls prevention and osteoporosis and the use of initial assessment tools
Who can access the service?
Adult over 18 residing in Warrington with a Warrington GP.
Referrals will be accepted from:
- G.P and Consultant
- Health Care Professionals (AHP’s, nurses & paramedics)
- Social Care Professionals. (O.T & Social Workers)
- Nursing and Residential Care Homes via the Enhanced Care Home Support Team
Where is the service offered?
We are community based and visit patients in their homes or residential/nursing/care homes.
Warrington Falls & Rehabilitation Service
Warrington Intermediate Care Services
Telephone: 01925 946862