Referrals – Bladder & Bowel Service in Halton

Who can access the service? 

Our service is available to all patients over the age of 18 who are registered with a Halton GP, including people living in nursing/residential/supported living homes in the borough.

How can people access the service?

Patients can self-refer. Carers and family members can also refer, with the patient’s consent, via phone.

Any medical/ health professional including, specialist services, social services, consultants, GPs can refer.

A completed referral form is required.

This can be posted, faxed on to this service, or completed over the phone.