Helping you with assisted driving, accessibility and independent living.
Being able to use a car as a driver or passenger is invaluable – especially if you have restricted mobility or a disability.
Through our professional advice, information and support, our friendly team of Occupational Therapists and Approved Driving Instructors can help you drive safely and remain independent – so you can live your best life.
We also give advice on a variety of different mobility options, including mobility scooters.
How can we help you?
We can support you to stay mobile and independent for as long as possible, with help, advice and assessments on:
- Your ability to drive safely for longer
- Adaptations to overcome physical problems with vehicle control
- Passenger / driver access to vehicles, seating and posture
- Wheelchair and scooter loading and transportation
- Children’s car seats and harnesses
- Mobility scooters
- Alternatives to driving, including public transport
We also offer driving assessments for people with disabilities, Police Fit to Drive assessments, plus a range of tuition and training, all tailored to your needs.
To find out more please call us on 01942 483 713.
We’re proud to be part of Driving Mobility
Watch this video to find out more about what we can do to support you.