Patient video consultations
Bridgewater now offers online appointments, using Attend Anywhere.
Video calling is as convenient as a phone call, with the added value of face-to-face communication. It can save you time and money, and brings your care closer to home.
This is a private and secure video call service for patients with pre-arranged appointment times.
Before you start
- Make sure you have an appointment.
- Test your setup to make sure that you are ready to make video calls.
- Enter the waiting area about five minutes before your appointment time.
- Use one of these web browsers
- Google Chrome (Windows computer, or Android tablet/smartphone)
- Safari (Apple computer, iPad, or iPhone).
Enter the waiting area
Ensure you complete all details including your date of birth and a number we can call you back on if there are any difficulties. Don’t forget to tick the small box at the bottom of the registration screen.
Ready to start your video call?
Click the service button you require below.
Important: Please ensure you are connected to Wifi or have sufficient mobile data before starting your video consultation.
Community Dental Service
Dental are no longer using attend anywhere for video consultations, you will have been contacted by the service to inform your appointment will be via telephone.
North west wide