|Home||Who we see||Our services||Access our service||Location||Our team|
|What to expect|| Your feedback
|| Early supported discharge
To access our service we will need a referral form to be completed and sent to our team.
The form needs to be completed by a health or social professional such as a GP, social worker or nurse.
However, people with a confirmed diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease can self-refer to the Neurological Conditions Nursing Service.
All referrals will be screened and assessed on an individual basis to determine they are appropriate. If appropriate, a letter will be sent inviting the recipient to ‘opt in’ to our service.
The service is designed for adults aged 18 years onwards who live in Warrington or have a Warrington GP (clients between ages 16 – 18 will be assessed on an individual basis).
A confirmed neurological diagnosis such as stroke, acquired brain injury, spinal injury.
- Anyone without a confirmed neurological diagnosis
- Brain tumours (grade 3 and above)
- Congenital conditions
- Primary presentations that are better seen by other services e.g. mental health, musculo-skeletal ( however, the presence of these conditions would not automatically exclude patients from our service)
- Therapy to primarily maintain functional level
- Patients who do not meet the Warrington eligibility criteria.
Warrington Community Neurosciences Team
Orford Jubilee Hub
Telephone: 01925 251366
Fax: 01925 251569