Coronavirus Covid-19 update
Due to the recent Coronavirus (Covid 19) outbreak the Right Start and School Nursing Service in Oldham have needed to adapt some of our services.
The Right Start team will be in contact with your family if you have just given birth.
The contact may be completed over the telephone rather than in your home, although we are trying to maintain face to face contacts, once the midwife has completed their care.
For children 0–19 years old: If you are concerned about your child’s general health, safety or wellbeing, please telephone one of the Children’s Centre below where our Right Start team (Health Visitors) and School Nurses will be able to help you.
There are ten centres that are remaining open for midwifery appointments only, but you can always telephone for advice and support.
- Stanley Rd Children’s Centre, Chadderton, Tel: 0161 470 4305
- Failsworth Children’s Centre, Tel: 0161 470 4357
- Hollinwood Children’s Centre, Tel: 0161 470 4346
- Saddleworth North & South Children’s Centre, Tel: 0161 470 4246
- Beever Children’s Centre, Tel: 0161 470 4324
- Spring Meadows Children’s Centre, Littlemoor, Tel: 0161 470 4260
- Alexandra Children’s Centre, Tel: 0161 470 4275
- Coldhurst Children’s Centre, Tel: 0161 470 4200
- Medlock Vale Children’s Centre, Tel: 0161 470 4230
- Royton Children’s Centre, Tel: 0161 470 4220
The service has closed the following six Children’s Centres:
- St James
- Saddleworth West and Lees
We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused and look forward to a time when services can resume.
We miss you. Stay safe and well.
From everyone at the Right Start and School Nursing Service
The NHS Oldham Right Start Health Services we provide are:
|Breastfeeding and Infant Feeding|
|Family Nurse Partnership|
|Oral Health Improvement|
|School Nursing Service|
|Support for Children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities|
Our Oldham Health Children’s Centres
Oldham baby clinics
Oldham Local Offer
View the children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities local offer from Oldham Council
Oldham management team contact details
View our Oldham management team contact details.