Children’s Neuro-developmental Nursing Team in Halton
The Neurodevelopmental Nursing team works with children aged 0-19, with a diagnosis, such as Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Global Developmental Delay (GDD) Cerebral Palsy and children and young people, with learning disabilities and additional health needs.
Our service delivers holistic assessments, to determine the support families want to receive.
Upcoming ADHD workshops
- 11 March 2021 from 10am to 11.30am on Microsoft Teams
- 25 March 2021 from 10am to 11.30am on Microsoft Teams
- 30 March 2021 from 5pm to 6.30pm on Microsoft Teams
- 16 April 2021 from 10am to 12pm on Microsoft Teams
- 30 April 2021 from 10am to 12pm on Microsoft Teams
Neuro-developmental Nursing Team
Woodview Child Development Centre
Crow wood health park
Crow Wood lane
Telephone number: 0151 495 5418
Fax: 0151 495 5440