The strategic objectives for the Trust are:
- Quality – to deliver high quality, safe and effective care which meets both individual and community needs
- Innovation and collaboration – to deliver innovative and integrated care closer to home which supports and improves health, wellbeing and independent living
- Sustainability – to deliver value for money, ensure that the Trust is financially sustainable and contributes to system sustainability
- People – to be a highly effective organisation with empowered, highly skilled and competent staff
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion – to actively promote equality, diversity and inclusion by creating the conditions that enable compassion and inclusivity to thrive.