0800 587 0562
Patient Services (formerly PALS) is a confidential information and advice service for patients, relatives and carers. We can help if you:
- Want to compliment someone about the care you have received
- Need some information about our services but do not know where to get it
- Have concerns but do not necessarily want to complain
- Want to complain but are not sure how to
- Want help to sort out a problem quickly
- Would like to tell us what you think about the services
- Want to provide feedback and make comments
- Need advice on the complaints process
Have you got a compliment, comment or complaint?
You can let us know by completing the following form:
We aim to respond within three working days.
Patient Feedback – Children and Young People
Our staff try very hard to look after your health and make sure you are treated properly.
We would like to hear from you if you think we have done something well or if you have any suggestions on how we could do something differently.
Please visit our feedback pages for children and young people to let us know how we are doing.
Have you used one of our services?
You can tell us about it using this online Talk to Us form.
Please print a copy of the form and return this free of charge to:
Freepost plus RSEE-JGKL-ZTKE
Bridgewater Community Healthcare
If you require further information you can contact the Patient Services Team on 0800 587 0562.
Bridgewater Complaints Policy
Compliments, Comments, Concerns and Complaints Policy
Responding to Death policy
Responding to Deaths Policy
Our Patient Charter
Patient Charter: How we care for you, your friends and your family